Connecticut Skin Institute is Fairfield County’s premier Skin Cancer, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery center, providing outstanding medical care with professionalism and detailed attention to patient comfort. We strive to provide the best and highest level of care. We have offices in both Stamford, CT and Milford, CT. Here are some of the things that set us apart:
- Your care is always in the hands of Board-Certified Dermatologists.
- Only practice in CT with two Harvard trained dermatologists with fellowship training in lasers/aesthetics.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors and amongst highest rated dermatologists in CT
- Cutting edge procedures & technology. We own the most lasers/devices between NYC and Boston.
- Patients are not overbooked so expect minimal to no wait times
- In-network with most major insurance plans.
- Over 100 published research papers, book chapters and studies
- Members of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery and American College of Mohs Surgery
About Omar Ibrahimi MD, PhD, FAAD
Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is the founding and medical director of the Connecticut Skin Institute. He is a Harvard trained, board certified Dermatologist who has completed advanced fellowship training in Mohs Surgery for Skin Cancers, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Ibrahimi has trained at the most prestigious medical institutions in the country. He is one of the foremost physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of skin cancer, as well as medical and cosmetic issues involving the skin. He has been honored as a Castle-Connolly Top Doctor for his outstanding patient care. Dr. Ibrahimi currently serves on the Board of Directors of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery and is President of the Connecticut Dermatology Society.
Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is accredited by the American College of Mohs Surgery, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Lasers in Surgery and Medicine and the American Academy of Dermatology. He is well-known nationally, having been an invited speaker at numerous national meetings, and has written extensively about Mohs Surgery, Laser and Cosmetic Procedures. Dr. Ibrahimi has published many articles on skin cancer surgery, laser and cosmetic procedures in leading medical journals. He has also performed thousands of cases of Mohs Surgery and Laser and Cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Ibrahimi has served as a Visiting Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School in the Wellman Center for Photomedicine. The Wellman Center for Photomedicine is the world’s leading research center, where the majority of today’s laser and cosmetic technologies were invented and tested. He is an active participant in many clinical trials of new technologies. Prior to founding the Connecticut Skin Insititute, Dr. Ibrahimi was also an Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery and Mohs Surgery at the University of Connecticut, and served as the Director of Laser and Cosmetic Surgery.
About Sandeep Saluja MD, FAAD
Dr. Sandeep Singh Saluja is a board-certified dermatologist who completed the prestigious Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Advanced Fellowship at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital and Wellman Center for Photo-medicine – the world’s leading research center, where the majority of today’s laser and cosmetic technologies are invented and tested. Dr. Saluja’s specializes in medical and laser/cosmetic dermatology, while placing a strong emphasis on patient education.
Dr. Saluja believes in looking and feeling your best at any age, and helps his patients achieve this through combining state of the art technology with the most up to date medical evidence and an advanced skill set. This requires detailed examinations for skin cancer monitoring and management of common dermatology conditions. Furthermore, as an “anti-aging” specialist, he advocates maintaining healthy and rejuvenated skin through a holistic approach of cosmetic procedures and skin care products along with a well-rounded lifestyle.
Dr. Saluja earned his bachelor’s degree from Yale University in New Haven, CT, where he graduated with a Distinction in Biomedical Engineering. He then received his medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NY and was honored with the Clinical and Translational Research Award for Excellence for his dermatology research in melanoma treatment. Prior to commencing his fellowship training at Harvard, he completed his Dermatology residency at University of Utah in Salt Lake City, where he served as Chief Resident during his final year.
Services Provided at the Connecticut Skin Institute
- Pediatric & Adult Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Screening & Detection
- Mohs surgery (Dr. Ibrahimi is a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon)
- CoolSculpting for non-invasive fat removal
- Ultherapy for skin tightening
- Fraxel for skin rejuvenation
- Cellfina for cellulite
- Injectables (Botox, Dysport, Sculptra, Voluma, Juvederm, Restylane)
- Kybella for double chin reduction
- Scar reduction treatment (acne, burn, surgical, keloid)
- Mole removal
- Brown spots/red spots/age spots
- PRP for hair loss
- Laser hair Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins
- Birthmarks/Portwine stains
- Lasers for rejvenations: laser genesis, baby fraxel, Hollywood laser peel
- Silk Peel
999 Summer St STE 305, Stamford, CT 06905
60 Commerce Park, STE C, Milford, CT 06460
Maps to locations are show below:
You must be logged in to post a comment.